- It is most common concrete floor laying technique in India. for small daily output .. Guide channel are manually fitted to require line & level. The vacuum dewatering (VDF) flooring method is a system for high quality laying concrete floor with optimal cost savings.
- The vacuum dewatering (VDF) flooring method is a system for high quality laying of concrete floor with optimal cost effectiveness. The key to use this method is the dewatering of, by vacuum process. Surplus water is removed from concrete immediately after placing and vibrating which reduces the water cement ratio to an optimum level. Surface vibrator runs on prefixed guide channels and vibrates the concrete. Concrete surface is then skim floated by walk behind power trowel to get smooth finish, same trowel is used with blade fitted.
Advantage of Vacuum Dewatering System
- Increases the compressive strength.Higher increase is at the top surface.
- Reduces Shrinkage of Concrete.
- Increases Wear Resistance.
- Strength gain in Vacuum concrete is faster than the normal way, hence earlier usability is possible.
- Surface permeability is reduced to 0 (Under Laboratory Condition.