Laser Guided Screed Flooring
- Laser Guided Screed Flooring allows you to lay concrete floors in wider bays of any size. With the help of this type of flooring system we can reduce time, labor, numbers of construction joints and it eventually improves the flatness of floors.
- Laser Guided Screed Flooring increases productivity, efficiency, and quality of each and every job. This equipment also leads to reduction in labor costs, since the technology allows for faster placement and reduced manual labor: Ultimately, laser guided screed flooring can help concrete contractors increase their profits as they are able to produce better quality work in alesser time.
- Laser guided Screed simultaneously cuts, vibrates, and levels the concrete in single pores. All these operations are controlled by laser transmitter, receiver and computers, due to which manual errors are eliminated.
- Laser Guided Screed Flooring is made for ultimate performance. This system of floor construction is mainly used for large area distribution centers and manufacturing units. Through this large factory floor areas can be laid in few days.
Advantage of Laser Guided Screed Flooring
- It increases productivity, flatness quality & efficiency with laser accuracy.
- Easily places low slump concrete, larger aggregate mixes & fiber reinforced concrete.
- Provides high strength, dense and durable floors.
- It improves flatness and levelness in comparison to any other flooring method.
- No need to do shuttering at every four meter.
- Fewer working days- A lot of time can be saved from this method.
Benefits of Using Laser Screed for Concrete Leveling
Laser screed offer many benefits for concrete contractors when compared to manual screeding techniques
- Flatter floors - One of the greatest benefits of laser screeds is that they can achieve laser-precise flatness and levelness every single time. Floors are typically flatter, stronger, and more levelled than those produced by conventional methods.
- Less manual effort- Laser screed allow you to get more work done with fewer workers because the equipment is doing the majority of the strenuous work. This helps in increasing efficiency on the job site as larger daily placements can be completed with fewer workers.
- Increased accuracy- Laser guided technology helps to assure that concrete contractors achieve greater accuracy on every job. This increases customer satisfaction and can lead to further profitability.
- Faster placement- Laser screed equipment can easily move around job site obstacles and eliminate most framework. This means that more floor or paving can be placed each day, helping you meet schedule deadlines or even surpass them.